Murphy, currently Senior Research Associate at Air Products Prism Membranes in St. Louis, Missouri, recently visited the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia for the Inaugural Celebration and Symposium for the new Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials (AMPM) Center at KAUST.
NAMS is the only professional society in North America that promotes all aspects of membrane science and technology. This ranges from fundamental studies of membrane material science to process application and development.
NAMS promotes further development and understanding of membranes and membrane processes through:
- organization of national and international meetings,
- presentation of short courses and workshops,
- support for student travel to NAMS Annual Meeting,
- promotion of graduate student research, and
- publication of the Membrane Quarterly.